Animal's Treasure Hunt (SAIL AWAY) 2019
The best day of your holiday starts when your colourful Animal Bus picks you up from your accommodation. We will head off in a convoy to our meeting point where you will receive information about the exciting day and have a Health & Safety briefing.
We will take a scenic forest drive to our first stop at the amazing Kayaköy Ghost Town Museum Village, adopted by UNESCO as a World Friendship and Peace Village, where you will receive your Treasure Map, entrance tickets and equipment for the game. And then your thrilling adventure begins!...
We will reconvene at the finish line where the winners of the Treasure Hunt will be grandly announced. We then take an off-road drive through Belen Village towards Fethiye.
A breathtaking journey will take us above Fethiye to the Rock Tombs at Amintas, at the famous King’s Garden Restaurant. There will be plenty of time to purchase a drink or snacks.
After saying goodbye to our half day guests, we will drive down to the harbour to join our exclusive and all inclusive boat, where will have lunch and spend time relaxing at the Blue Bays of Fethiye.
The day winds down with the chance to peruse and purchase the crazy photos taken by our world class photographer, before a leisurely drive, returning you to your accommodation.
- Accommodation pick up & drop off
- Entrance fee to Kayaköy Ghost Town Museum Village
- Animal’s Treasure Map
- Lunch and soft drinks on the Sail Away boat
Extra charges (Optional)
- Drinks & snacks
- You can purchase and download the Excursion photos directly to your mobile phone or a SD/Micro SD card at the end of the day
You will need to bring
- Your mobile phone with camera/personal camera to take photos during the game (waterproof phone cases are available to purchase on the day 10₺)
- Sun cream
- Comfortable shoes (watershoes are available to purchase on the day for 25₺)
This Excursion runs on Wednesdays on weekly rotations
(3 April, 17 April, 1 May, 15 May, 29 May, 12 June, 26 June, 10 July, 24 July, 7 August, 21 August, 4 September, 18 September, 2 October, 16 October, 30 October)